Oscar Isberian Rug Competition
…and the winners are:
- Susan Sissman, Starlight 23 points $ 500
- Adam Frommelt,Yakuta Day 22 points $ 250
- Filip Malyzsko, Series 22 points $ 250
- Adam Frommelt, Buddha Shadow 21 points
- Tingting Chu, Dot Lines 20 points
- Jessica Lindbloom, Image 20 points
- Kathryn Cherne (Welsh), Noushak 17 points
- Heewon Cerk, Rhombuses 16 points
- James Harvey, Brown Waves 13 points
- Momi Jahn, Ribbons 12 points
- Olga Ivanova, Eastern Bazaar 11 points
- Jannine Marks, Lines 11 points
- Rachel Hooton, Red Squares 10 points
- Simone Baptiste, Sutchers 8 points
- Olga Ivanova, Fragil 8 points
- John Hernandez, Moda Mexicana 7 points
- Olga Ivanova, Fish In The Pond 6 points
- Olga Ivanova ,The Season is Winter 6 points
- Adam Frommelt, Buddha Sun 5 points
- Simone Babtiste, Thai Waves 5 points
Congratulations and a big thank you to all the participants!
We received almost 100 beautiful entries.
The 10 best Designs will be produced in Tibet and auctioned off during the fall semester. All profits above $500 per rug will go to the 10 best Designers!
Thank you to our Sponsor the Oscar Isberian Rug Company, and thank you to all the Judges: Obi Nwazota from Orangeskin, Tom Segal from Kaufman Segal, Morlen Sinoway from Atelier Sinoway, Elisabeth Wersells and Demetra Vartzikos from Harrington, and Sarkis Tatosian and Brian Rojanasumaphong from Isberian Rugs.