ASID Illinois is hosting a Celebration Of Design Gala to announce the design competition winners from 70 design firms who entered work. The theme will be “Red Carpet” similar to the Oscars. The event details are:
Friday, October 3rd
Chase Auditorium, Madison Ave at Dearborn
6:30 – 8:00 pm Valet Parking, Faux Paparazzi, Red Carpet interviews
8:00 –9:30 pm Theater seated, professionally produced Awards Presentation.
9:30 pm – After Party!
Responsible Volunteers Needed:
- 14 students as faux paparazzi. Duties include arriving by 6pm with camera (no actual photographing required), any business casual attire, fuss over arriving guests pretending to take pictures (from 6:30-8pm).
- At 8:00 –9:30pm 10 students will assemble 300 goodie bags and blow up floor balloons.
- 4 Students will act as ushers directing attendees to their assigned seats (Black pants/skirt with white shirt/blouse required) then join the remaining students to assist with goodie bags and balloons.
- Receive a box lunch.
- Receive an ASID Thank-You letter for portfolios/resumes.
- Be part of a really fun event.
- Network with ASID members and Award winning design firms.
- Attend the After Party!
Provide name, address, email and phone number with a brief introduction to Deborah Zimmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
THANKS, LOOKING FORWARD TO FUN!