The 2008 year-end W-2s are now available online. If you have previously consented to receive your W-2 electronically, you may access your W-2 by utilizing the following steps:
1. Access the “Print Freedom” site by entering the following URL. http://www.atsprintfreedom.com.
o Access ID: CEC
o Username: LLLFFF####
– LLL – indicates the first 3 characters of your Last Name
– FFF – indicates the first 3 characters of your First Name
– #### – indicates the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
o Password: Selected by you during the consent process. If you forgot your password, please click on the Forgot Password link and your password will be reset to the last four digits of your social security number.
2. Select “Print MyW-2”, to print your W-2. Please note: Your W-2 form is encrypted for your protection. To open and view the W-2 PDF, enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, not your password.
If you have questions regarding your W-2 or believe that it is incorrect, please click here to download and complete the W-2 Verification/Change Request Form** from connectEd. Once you have completed the form, please submit your investigation request to the payroll support box.
If you would like to reconcile your final 2008 payroll check/advice stub to your 2008 Form W-2, please reference the following instructional document by clicking here** to assist you in this process.
Please note that paper W-2s will not be mailed until the last week of January. If you wish to consent to receive your W-2 electronically, you may still do so by utilizing the steps above.
All questions pertaining to this communication should be directed to the payroll support box at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**You may be required to log into connectEd to access these documents.