The Peer Success Program (PSP) is currently sponsoring a charity drive to benefit Breakthrough Urban Ministries. All items collected will be delivered to two transitional housing shelters in East Garfield Park.
Please find our donation boxes in convenient locations on floors 2 – 6, including inside Suite 212 and near the ILS on Floor 5.
The following items are urgently needed:
- Hygiene Items: deodorant, bar soap, and towels
- Clothing: Especially needed are women’s sizes 14 and above
- Bedding and Laundry: twin-size sheets and pillow-sets
- Janitorial supplies: bleach disinfectant spray, toilet cleaner, trash bags, laundry detergent
- Food Service: clean grocery bags, napkins, paper/plastic dishes and utensils, measuring cup
Please give to your heart’s content! All donations will be well utilized and greatly appreciated!
For further information, please contact Devin Higgins (firstname.lastname@example.org)