Design for a Cure is seeking volunteers for their 2nd Annual fund raising event called Design for a Cure: Interiors.
The event will be held at EnV, located on Kinzie across the street from Merchandise Mart in the loop.
Five apartments will be featured, each decorated with inspiration from a different element (i.e. earth, water, fire).
The apartments will also highlight a local chef that will prepare an appetizer portion and cocktail to compliment the theme. After guests tour the five apartments, there will be a party on the rooftop deck which will feature live music, a silent auction, and a bar.
The event is September 10, 2010, and will offiically begin at 4:00 for our VIP ticket holders and 5:00 for everyone else.
Volunteers will be assigned to the following duties/stations:
– Registering guests in the lobby of the building
– Greeting guests at the elevators and directing them to the featured units
– Bartending on the roof top deck (only opening/pouring beer and wine, no mixed cocktails) (must be over 18)
– Selling drink tickets on the roof top deck
– Selling t-shirts on the roof top deck
– Manning the silent auction table and assisting guests
The volunteer shifts options:
Shift 1: 3:30 – 7
Shift 2: 6:45 – 11
For more information on the event or the Design for a Cure organization, please view the website: http://www.designforacure.net.
Questions or to volunteer for a shift assignment: