Online Textbook Buyback is 6 Easy Steps:
1. Go to http://harrington.textbookx.com and click on the “Sell Your Books” button to begin
filling out the online buyback form.
2. Enter the ISBN number of your first book in the designated field and click the “add book”
button. If your book is accepted, the buyback price will be listed. If you have more than one
book, repeat this step until you have entered all of your books.
3. Once you have entered all of your books, you will see a list of all accepted buyback books
and the total buyback amount. Continue by clicking “Complete Order.”
4. All buyback orders will be paid via check. In the next step you will need to enter the address
where you would like the check to be mailed. DO NOT PUT HARRINGTON COLLEGE AS
YOUR MAILING ADDRESS. The check will be mailed from TextbookX.com. Enter all of your
information and click “Complete.”
5. A printable receipt page will now be generated that lists all of your accepted buyback books,
total buyback amount, your mailing address as well as the drop-off dates and location. Please
print two copies of the receipt. One copy for you and one copy to include with your books.
You will need to include a copy of your receipt with your books in order to receive payment.
6. Now all you need to do is drop off your buyback books and receipt to the Faculty Department
Room 308 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 10am and 5pm.
August 6th – August 24th