A note from Dirk Fletcher, Studio Leader of Photography programs here at Harrington…
Call 4 Entries!
8th Annual Photography Student and Faculty Gallery Show
It’s that time once again to submit your best work for consideration into the longest running exhibition at Harrington College, as we prepare for the Photography Department’s Annual Juried Student and Faculty Gallery Show. All current Photography students and recent graduates may submit up to 10 images for consideration into this year’s exhibition. Please see the instructions below on how to submit your work.
• Submit up to 10 photographs from personal work, or class projects.
• Submit each file at a resolution of 72 ppi, and 1500 pixels on the longest edge.
• Submit only JPG files.
• Include your name on the filename, as well as in the metadata.
• Email [DropBox, etc] your submissions to Tim Arroyo: firstname.lastname@example.org
• All submissions must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, February 17.
• All selected works will be due on Friday, February 28. Student is responsible for framing of work for exhibition.
• Results will be posted on Thursday, February 20.
• Exhibition will be hung on Monday, March 3.
• Exhibition Opening will be held on Thursday, March 6.
Also, be on the lookout for more information about an upcoming ‘Freestyle, World of Inkjet Seminar’ that we will be hosting February the 24th at 6:00pm in Room 106. Here is a link to get more information: http://www.freestylephoto.biz/Inkjet/seminars